• City-wide events to oppose homophobia-transphobia (silent protest, flash mob).
• Participation in a documentary about homophobia in the Balkan region (Alternative Balkan Caravan).
• Anti-homophobic university parties promoting our visibility in the student world and supporting the group financially.
• Participation in Thessaloniki Pride and Athens Pride.
• Revision of a textbook with homophobic content used in the Medical School at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
• Participation in a course taught at the Department of Psychology (Aristotle University of Thessaloniki) about social exclusion experienced by LGBTIQ people.
• Cooperation with other LGBT groups in actions and events at a local and regional level.
• Protest/march against the unjustified police detainment of trans people in Thessaloniki.
• Creation of video material against homophobia and transphobia.
• Organization of a festival around LGBTIQ issues, feminism, etc.
Plans for this year
• We are working together with Aristotle University towards the creation of a safety platform for LGBTIQ students, but also for the consideration of sexual orientation and gender identity in the internal university statute.
• Self-educational meetings and film screenings combined with discussion about the diversities of gender and sexuality (GSD).
• Actions for the International Coming Out Day, International Transgender Day of Rememberance, HIV/AIDS Awareness Day, International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia, as well as for other occasions relevant to the groups aims and principles.
• Participation in/solidarity with community events concerning anti-fascism, feminism, anti-capitalism, etc.
• Organization of seminars
• Participation in Thessaloniki Pride 2014 and Athens Pride 2014.